Feb 04,2012
Feb 04,2012
Appaling - I mistakenly paid for Townends to manage my property thinking it would make life easier how wrong.

A heater failed - townends engineer recommened they were removed and replaced as they were "Obsolete" - had my plumber go round and fix as parts were readily available.

They replaced a failed Shower pump - the "plumber" they sent couldnt join pipes, so a few weeks later the flat is flooded, there contractor returns to fix leak - blows immersion in the process - they return to replace immersion and manage to blow fuse and timer.

Now the shower pump they fitted has failed as it was the wrong bore for a flat....

All the way through they've treated us as the ones casuing problems and taken the contractors side - I do beleive im teh customer and who is paying them for teh privelege of having my flat destroyed....
Listen to YOUR CUSTOMERS. Actually respond to email and calls in a timely fashion - when we pay for management on a 24*7 basis you expect to get some service not arguments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Streatham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Streatham Branch