Feb 04,2012
Feb 04,2012
Another true story ...!

The heating has never worked in the 5 months I've lived in this flat (even though they are contractually obliged to provide it). As a cold snap has arrived throughout the UK I have had to resort to withholding rent. According to 'Croydon Guardian' the temperature in Croydon at present (4 Feb 2011) is -1.5c !!

Despite me complaining that the heating has never worked and i reported it a long time ago, I received a threatening letter today from Rebecca Grant (rent control manager) demanding payment or i will be charged interest and be given a bad reference for not paying rent!

I will leave you to think of words to describe these humans, as like the heating my voculabulary is failing ...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Croydon! To leave a new review of Townends Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Croydon