Mar 30,2016
Clive
By: 'Dr. D.'
Mar 30,2016
As soon as I met Mr Clive Powell-Richards when he initially came to my property to discuss a guide price and range of services offered, I was convinced this estate agent would provide us with all the various requirements above and beyond a selection of other some agents I had previously discussed .
My family and I cannot thank Mr Powell-Richards and Mr Lloyd Clarke and his team highly enough for the outstanding quality of communication, guidance and endless patience and support. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this firm to all potential house purchasers/buyers, as I'm sure no one will be disappointed by the company's highly professional ethos and management, remarkable attention to detail, whilst always remaining accessible, friendly and readi to provide guidance and advice.
Finally, on behalf of my family and me, thank you to the whole team st the Farnham branch, we are deeply grateful for all that you have done for us.
Highly competitive.
By: Tim B
Mar 30, 2016
Sir, what a splendid review of Clive, Lloyd and the WPR team at Farnham, very good of you to have shared your thoughts and much appreciated. Thanks too for picking us to act as your agent, I am glad that everything worked out to your satisfaction, very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards