Feb 04,2012
Feb 04,2012
Hello there,

I very rarely write reviews but on this occasion it would be regretful not to acknowledge how exceptional your member of staff was towards us. I attended a viewing with my friend which went really well as the flat was ideal and in a great location. Maglin was extremely helpful and considerate of our needs. We felt a sense of trust and patience from her which led us to feel very comfortable. It was so reassuring to know agents are not all pushy or so inclined with their own personal gains. Nevertheless her professionalism and confidence is admirable and i just wanted to express our gratitude for the service we received. Unfortunately, due to my friends own financial restraints we were unable to go ahead. However, i have saved Maglin's number and will most certainly be in touch in the near future when something else becomes available to us. I'm proud to say I have started recommending her to others. Once again I would just like to say thankyou.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands