Feb 03,2012
Feb 03,2012
This has been my first experience in letting out my property, and thankfully I had the good fortune to have Nick Harris as my agent. It's been quite an anxious time for me, but Nick has been there every step of the way, guiding and advising me where appropriate. His professionalism shines through which in turn gave me confidence in one of the most important decisons I have taken in terms of renting out my property. I'm aware that I have often asked him to repeat information but his response has always been as if it's been the first time we've had the conversation, Nick's a very patient and sensitive individual.
I've also on ocassions been in contact with Nick's colleague Ash, and again nothing was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend the Oval branch of Ludlow Thompson to anyone considering renting out their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London