Feb 03,2012
Feb 03,2012
Having dragged myself the length and breadth of London looking for a pleasant and affordable one-bedroom flat for the best part of a month, it was apparent that I had finally stumbled into a promising agency within seconds of stepping foot in Outlook's Walthamstow office. Whereas most agencies take your specifications, make all the right noises, and then never call you again - or alternatively drag you off to look at an overpriced shoebox they've blatantly been trying to shake for decades - here I was promptly presented with a screenfull of options, one of which immediately stood out.

Upon viewing it indeed proved to be not only the nicest, but among the more resonable properties I'd seen all month.

The proceeding service was equally comendable. Our agent was polite, competent and helpful throughout. I can recommend them without hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Walthamstow