Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
having had issues with a previous agent the owner of westbrookes was more then happy to take my properties over being shocked at previous issues. However when it came to a tenant leaving they were quick to say the house needed a new floor obviously bad tenant and took it from their deposit. They then found a tenant and moved in without my say so who not only did not pay a month upfront (is that even aloud) took a reduced deposit of the basis they would do the floor and i would top up at the end. Well - no inspection and 2k in arrears later as they let the tenant move in on the basis they let a room and they were dss and then when moved out on a section 8 gave keys to a friend who decided to paint all over my newly painted house in 2 tone paint has ruined all carpets left loads of rubbish and quoted from a neighbour i would rather rent my house to a tramp. They will not provide income verification to prove the said tenant ever could afford the rent as based on renting a room would invalidate a DSS claim. When asked for pictures of the property when they took it over - "we have one from the front" well dont worry i have several from the owner who took them for marketing when my last tenant from a prev agency left. All i can say is if you want to chase a DSS tenant for rental arrears with no forwarding address taken and taking all this through a solicitor which I am currently steer WELL clear. They are NOT regulated by anyone so use someone under the obudsman so if they ruin your house and breech their own contracts they will be made accountable. I will not let this lie they are absolute cowboys i wondered how they rented houses so quick - they dont do checks they dont take a month upfront and probably use the same tenants to do the same damage to these houses.
By: Harressed
Apr 17, 2012
I am unfortunate enough to live next door to one of Westbrookes properties and fully understand your issues with this company the tenants are unbelievable. A living hell they moved in the very next day after it was sold. So no checks done there1
By: Sac
Mar 02, 2012
Same happened to me. This company needs to be shut down! They pray on vaunrable people
By: get westbrookes inspected
Feb 09, 2012
Very similar has happened to me. Tom Petcher and Andrew Hare are a bunch of unprofessionals. I will be writing a detailed review and an article to evening post. Expose these useless bunch of cowboys.
I love your nickname.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington