Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
Sue had a very difficult job to do in dealing with my purchase. I was staying with a friend after the breakup of my relationship and was desperate to move quickly. The vendors were not very considerate of my situation and made no effort to speed things along, subsequently the purchase took nearly 5 very long and difficult months full of problems that just kept delaying things. Sue was very very helpful and supportive to me, she could not have done more to try and motivate my vendors and their legal team into getting things done and keep me calm and sane!!. Sue kept me fully updated on every detail and if it hadn't been for Sue's hard work, understanding and the exceptional amount of effort she put into to helping me I am certain my purchase would have collapsed. I cannot praise Sue enough she truely is an awsome Estate Agent and I am so grateful to her for everything she did to help me. Well done Sue and thank you so much.
By: Simon
Feb 02, 2012
Hi Lesley
Thanks for your comments.It really is very kind of you to take the trouble to let us know your thoughts.I'm delighted that Sue gave you such good service and I'll make sure that she is aware of your posting.Best of luck in your new home!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon