Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
I sold my property through this agent and felt they were working more in favour of the buyer from start to end. I had a coupIe of silly offers to begin with, never having received any notification of offers in writing, which I understand breaks a rule or two. I accepted an offer at a lot less than my marketing price, and in reflection feel I may have fallen for the oldest trick in the agents book.
I was pressurised from the start as the buyer wanted a quick sale. My timescales were constantly met with 'the buyer is looking at other properties' or ''the buyer will pull out by...' if I didn't return the relevant documents to my solicitor in time or agree the buyers completion date. I can't believe that I fell for this.
In my opinion, a spineless estate agency.
They could have worked harder to achieve more money on my property and fought my corner more during the legal work.
By: CharlesKeegan
Feb 13, 2012
Dear Unhappy Customer.
I am struggling to relate this review to any of our sales in the past 18 months since my return to the office as Sales Manager.
I have not had a direct complaint regarding our sales service which would match up to this review.
I would ask you to contact me direct to discuss.
Alwyne Estates like to think of ourselves as a friendly local agent which base their service on 100% effort and 100% honesty in all aspects of our agency.
We welcome any feedback especially negative feedback which allows us to improve our service.
Kind Regards,
Charles Keegan

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alwyne Estates Islington! To leave a new review of Alwyne Estates Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alwyne Estates Islington