Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
Having dealt with many agents in different countries I found the whole team at Parkers in Reading to be as good as I have come across. Being from another country and coming into a market cold can be very difficult at times but the team at Parkers made it extremely easy. Everyone in there office was obliging and friendly in their approach. This became evident by the third or fourth day everyone in the office knew who I was and we were on a first name basis. I would especially like to thank Damian who was just incredible and nothing was ever to much trouble for him and he actually went out of his way to assist me with things that would normally be outside the realms of his responsibilities. I felt an immediate connection with the staff here so much so that I am contemplating doing further business in Reading with the team from Parkers. I would highly recommend the team at Parkers , Reading for letting or purchase of real estate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9