Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
On searching for an agent to let my property in Anerley, SE20, I chose several agents to get the feel of what I should expect as a first time landlord, from more that one agent, after meeting with the representatives of these agents, including Nick Durkin from streets ahead, I decided my property would be best advertised with this company for the following reasons, Honesty, Professionalism, non pushy sales talk, promptly returned phone calls, Nick just explained what the company is able to do for me.
I was told that I should have a tenant within a couple of weeks, however, within hours, I was meeting potential tenants, After several days, i was introduced to tenants which seemed to be fitting exactly to my desired description of what i'd imagined would be they ideal tenants.
My experience with streets ahead was also good as the services that are offered with the letting side of things are offered to you rather than pushed on you.
I would recommend Streets ahead lettings in Crystal palace and look forward to enjoying my new let property.

Rod Vella, West wickham