Feb 12,2009
Feb 12,2009
I would personally recommend avoiding this estate agent at all costs. We would never dream of using them again. I don't want to write a full detailed list here because I anticipate having to enter legal action with them in the near future as a result of their woefully poor service.
By: James
Nov 06, 2009
I would agree with the first comment, we had a very unpleasant dealing with them. We were in a lovely position to buy, no chain, no limit, but their pushy bullish behaviour was their undoing. would suspect their approach is due to a very slow turnover in the area. Avoid at all costs!
By: Ashley Gendler, Partner
Feb 22, 2009
My business partner and I in two and half years of trading have not had one letter of complaint regarding our service nor had any threat of legal action made against us. We are certainly not aware of any impending action or any has received any written or verbal threat of such action.

We pride ourselves on our quality and standards of service which is borne out but the genuine terstimonials that are listed on our website. Any future client, whether sales or lettings, can have as many names and phone numbers as they wish of satisfied clients to contact to give them any re-assurance they might seek.
Should the comments of your reviewer be genuine (and not that of another agent looking to discredit us or just being mischievous) we would be more than happy to meet with this party at any time to discuss thier grievances.
In the meantime, we will continue to provide a professional, ethical and transparent service at all times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Burghleys Estate Agents Kentish Town! To leave a new review of Burghleys Estate Agents Kentish Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Burghleys Estate Agents Kentish Town