Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
Tamer was very hands-on during the process, providing me with the information I needed in a professional and friendly manner. Things were done swiftly but never hurried through and we were confident throughout the process. When our application was handed over to another member of staff (Chetna), I sent a lot of emails about the property as it was newly refurbished from offices which can pose a bit of a nightmare when it comes to bills, etc. Chetna dealt with every request very quickly which helped put us at ease.

One small snag came when we were given the wrong communal door key to the flat but they were very apologetic and offered to collect the key from us when we'd finished moving in.

All in all, very happy indeed!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich