Mar 18,2016
By: 'Michael Atwal'
Mar 18,2016
Having dealt with quite a few estate agents in London, Essex and Europe, I arrived in Liverpool with experience under my belt, ready to make an investment in Liverpool - an area that I didn't know well at all, but attractive pricing and future developments of the area drew me in.

I bought a house in Toxteth - Jones and Chapman made the process easy. Toxteth...as I later discovered can be a tricky area to let a property in...and coupled with falling ill and travelling for work I really needed a letting agent I could rely on and trust to get the job done for me - and that's exactly what I got.

Dave Thompson went above and beyond in his service to get the place rented for me, to a great tenant and kept communication open with me despite my travelling making it a nightmare for him. We had some bad luck and false starts, nothing Jones and Chapman related, just the property and a tenant falling through, but he never gave up and dare I say it made the whole process fun in hindsight.

And alongside Dave, Matthew Blower - who was also a rock throughout the whole process, overseeing a refurbishment and washing machine repair etc for me - all dealt with calmly and quickly. The two gents work together great, and what could have been a stressful nightmare has been a pleasure and a great experience.

Whenever I have a query I just drop them a line and they sort it for me, really easy.

Whether you are a landlord or simply want to rent, buy or sell your home...give them a call. They are stand up chaps who do Jones and Chapman proud.
Nobody likes to pay fees but I would say they are reasonable and in line with other agents in general.

Jones & Chapman