Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
Review of Redmove, York

My sister and I recently had to empty and sell the property of one of our cousins who had sadly died leaving no immediate family. The house concerned was in York, 75 miles away from where either of us currently lives. I obtained a York property paper and selected Redmove along with one other firm to approach regarding the house sale. Having chosen Redmove I spoke with Ross, who was extremely helpful not only in the sale of the house but in providing other local knowledge regarding skip hire etc. This was invaluable assistance to someone unfamiliar to York.

Once we had instructed Ross to put the house on the market, everything went along extremely smoothly and within 48 hours the property had been sold to a cash buyer. The whole matter from start to finish was dealt with in a professional and helpful manner and was completed in a matter of weeks. I would thoroughly recommend the services of Redmove to anyone looking to sell their house.

Mrs D M Lambert

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Redmove York! To leave a new review of Redmove York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Redmove York