Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I have only used Ludlow's services for 2 months and have so far been impressed with the professional, efficient and friendly approach. I have primarily dealt with Sherard and Hafeez on the letting side, who were both very friendly and helpful. The property was quickly let out.

I have dealt with Dan on the property management side and he has been very responsive to my various queries once the tenancy was secured, helping me deal and handle issues and responsibilities from the landlord perspective on a timely basis. Dan also appears to deal with tenants' queries promptly, which hopefully will contribute to a good landlord/agent/tenant relationship.

I would certainly recommend Ludlow's lettings and management services based on my experience so far with the team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting