Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I am very grateful to Clinton and Ed for providing excellent client service. I was locked out of my flat on a saturday due to a key problem. Clinton and Ed, who were working at the agency, made dozens of calls to the landlord, property managers and other people. They searched their offices to find out where my keys were. In the end they resolved the issue and I was very relieved to be able to get in my flat.
I really appreciated their help especially as it was a saturday and since it was not their job to manage such issues. Many thanks to them! Overall I must say that Atkinson McLeod has always been very helpful and responsive to my queries as a tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London