Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
Northfields agency has been our main/sole agent to rent our flats for years. They are professional and always try to get the best possible tenants. I mainly dealt with Sharon Shankster and Louis McMenamin. They are helpful, understanding and a pleasure to deal with. Others in the office e.g. Sam, Edita, Pauras and Sarah Brown are also helpful, nice and professional.

Over the past four years Northfields rented our three flats to many good tenants. Only once I had very careless and untidy tenants who severely damaged the flat and its furnitures. However, I do not think that it was possible for Northfields to know about them from the references taken beforehand. Sharon, Louis and others were very supportive in helping me to deal with these tenants, taking advice from Northfields legal team.

Overall I highly recommend Northfields to landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Ealing! To leave a new review of Northfields Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Ealing