Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I would have no hesitation in recommending Alex Neil. We have worked with Anthony for more than ten years and have found him to be very hard working, straight, and professionanal - much the best Docklands agency. I have tried, alongside Alex Neil other local agents and I am not at all impressed. They either give inflated values to get your business, or just do not work at the situation like Anthony and his team. Trudie Cole has her paperwork really under control and they are a terrific team. We have also found that Anthony tries to find decent calibre tenants so that we do not suffer damage or loss. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Estate Agents East London! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Estate Agents East London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Estate Agents East London