Feb 01,2012
Feb 01,2012
I do not know how Belvoir is faring in general, but the Birmingham Central branch which I have dealt with is absolutely perfect.
The only agents that were willing to be flexible and accommodate my need to see properties on the spot. Major Mahil, who took me for the viewings, was a perfect professional, punctual and willing.
After choosing a property, Sinead Kaid took over and she was fantastic, things went on fast in a professional manner and as she was the first person I met in the office and didn't brush me aside when I asked to see properties the same day (as everybody else did in other offices), I am really thankful to her.
I am really happy that I found this office after a very dissapointing day looking at Birmingham lettings agents.
Again thanks a lot and I hope we deal in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 82, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 82