Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
My impression of this agent (from the other reviews) is perhaps that they are very good at dealing with the vendors and giving the impression that they are providing a highly proffessional service. As a potential buyer I found them by far the rudest and most unhelpful agency I have yet dealt with. They were incredibly difficult to contact and once I succedeed they were fairly unpleasant and did not seem to be willing to make any effort whatsoever.

As a recent vendor I would have been horrified if I had found out how effective this agency was as turning potential buyers away! Definitely not recommended.
By: Beresford Residential
Feb 04, 2012
Dear Andy,
I am sorry to read of your dissatisfaction following your recent email correspondence with us. Our email explained that we prefer to speak to buyers directly over the telephone prior to arranging any viewings. There are a number of important reasons for this:

1) We want to ensure that the properties we are showing potential buyers are suitable – for instance we may want to discuss the service charges, tenure details or explain the vendor’s position.
2) We may have other properties that are available which may also be of interest.
3) We have a duty to our vendors to ensure that all viewers are qualified prior to conducting a viewing.
4) Most Importantly – For the security of our staff we need to verify all contact details, including a mobile phone contact number. As members of our team frequently meet potential buyers directly at the property, we take certain precautions to protect the safety of our staff, and this is something we feel is very important and will not make exception to.

Having reviewed the correspondence I cannot see any evidence of “rudeness”, in fact our two emails to you read:

“Dear Sir,
We prefer to speak to buyers directly over the telephone prior to arranging any viewings. If you would like to call us to discuss your search feel free to call up at your convenience.”, and
“Dear Sir,
The property that you have enquired about is not available for viewings. If you wish to get in contact with us in regards to other suitable properties then we look forward to hearing from you – our offices are open until 7pm in the week and between 10am-4pm on Saturdays.”

As highlighted our office is open 56 hours each week, and once we have registered, verified and qualified a potential buyer then we would be more than happy to liaise over email.

We are committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience, which is why we promote customer feedback. The vast majority of our clients “highly recommend” us, and we would welcome and encourage you to contact us and give us the opportunity to show you the high level of service that we are well known for.

Yours Sincerely

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton! To leave a new review of Beresford Residential Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Residential Brixton