Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
We have just signed a contract to rent a property in Tooting through Ludlow Thompson and I must say we are extremely satisfied with the job they have done.

We are a family of 3 and it is not always easy to find a property that suits the needs of a family. My husband is very busy and I was out of London throughout the whole renting process but I never felt that was a problem.

Ludlow Thompson have been absolutely excellent in keeping us always updated about the next step and dealt with our requests very efficiently. There was never a need to be in the office in person which obviously made a difference for us. We did everything online thanks to their system by which you can create your own account, input all the information needed by the agency and follow all the steps from there wherever you are.

All the staff we have been in contact with were really good and I would like to thank Hafeez for being so down to earth, quick and for understanding what we needed in terms of property and time frame. Daniel at Headoffice was extremely polite, efficient and professional. He would call me and then send me an email to confirm what we had just talked about.
Not to mention Michael's thoughtful advice about which area best suited our needs.

Overall a very good experience.

I would definitely recommend Ludlow Thompson to any perspective tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting