Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
Highly recommended! As a young mother balancing work and bringing up an child it is so nice to get support and understanding from anyone particularly your landlord and the people who look after his property. I cannot stress enough what a difference Ashby Lowery have made to my day to day life having experienced the opposite with a former landlord. Repairs are done quickly and everyone seems genuinely helpful. Even when they come to check on the house the lady is polite and nice. I hope to stay where I am until we can buy our own home and if lucky enough to have somewhere to rent out there will be only one choice who to use.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Northampton! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Northampton