Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
I am a tenant at Burrows court - We have had various major problems with our roof which Lowery were a great help with. They identified that some of the work had been done in the past but not to the standard they said they would do it to. Lowery found out, contacted the builder and got them to redo the work to the standard originally required at no cost to us. When further work was required and builders came in with very high and widely varying costs they were able to help us find other quotes and eventually we got the repairs done at a fraction of the cost and inconvenience originally thought.

I am also a professional landlord and own 10 flats in Northampton, over the years I have dealt with many management companies and Ashby Lowery are by far the most professional i have encountered.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1