Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
As a landlord, I was looking for an agent to rent out & manage my property. Wayne Eastman at We Let Properties was recommended to me. I signed up with them, & since then I have had a very trouble-free time as a landlord with We Let Properties managing my property.
Their prices are reasonable, their personal attention is fantastic, the staff are always friendly & helpful, and when issues do come up - Wayne, Emma & James attend to the problem immediately as well as keeping me informed with what is happening.
I would recommend 'We Let Properties' to anyone wishing to rent (or let out) a property in Manchester - their service is teriffic!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester