Jan 31,2012
Jan 31,2012
I have to give credit to Ronnie Jackson of Morgan Randell. She is a person who is not too pushy and listens to what I needed. She spent a great deal of time looking for the right property for me at my desired price. But unfortunately, we were unable to find something at my price mark. However, she was very professional in her nature and seemed to be more determined in finding me an apartment than I actually was. Amazing service and I would definately recommend my clients to choose Morgan Randell and I will especially recommend Ronnie.

My circumstances took a change for the worse and I had to go back to the US, to see to my son. So I actually did not do a deal with Ronnie. But I will be back in London at the end of June, so hopefully I will be able to find something through Ronnie and Morgan Randell.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1