Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I had three agents round to value my property and Rayners was by far the best. Joanne sat down with me and explained what was happening with the market and how they would sell my property. She didnt just explain the fees to me (some agents wont tell you even after you ask three times) she worked out how much i would have left after the sale.. Joanne gave me a rough time of how long my property would sell and explained what type of purchaser they had on there books. After a month my property was sold but it was not easy. Joanne chased both solicitors on a regular basis and kept me updated at all times. If it has not been for joanne then i think i would of pulled out. She kept the sale together and we have happily completed. Thank you very much for all your hard work and proffesionalisam. I would recommned rayners to everyone i know.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford