Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I live in Cornwall therefore cannot be around to show tenents to my flat or even see a letting agent face to face to discuss contracts and tenents for the flat. The Tooting office at Ludlow were great, they not only acted quickly but without making me sign a contract immediately or discuss rates they gave me very good advice on the monthly rental I should be looking for, the length of tenency I could and should get. This gave me the confidence to go with them. They then in a matter of hours lined up several viewings for me, took care of all of them, helped get a plumber, electrician and even a handy man for some repairs the flat needed and best of all in 3 days had found me a tenent who was professional, reliable and as it turns out very tidy.They agreed a contract that fitted my needs and wasn't just about grabbing a % of the tenency but more about a partnership with me. All the staff at the office are extremely helful every time I call ( and I call a lot).All in all the Ludlow Tooting office gave me faith in letting agents again and have gone above and beyond to help me with a hassle free long distance management of my flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting