Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I recently began renting a property with PB&C and was pleased with the whole process - arranging viewings the information given and the efficient manner negotiations were dealt with. Though my review isn't prompted by these things as they are arguably to be expected - what one wouldn't expect is that when I had an issue with deposit deductions with my previous Lettings agent Denise (the manager for Lettings) kindly agreed to my request for her to have a look at the correspondence I had received from my previous agents. I was informed of various rules that the agent should have adhered to in accordance with DPS terms and was advised of things I was entitled to ask of them. This was all provided the same day I initially contacted PB&C (in hope rather than expectation) I was treated with respect and good humour in all my dealings with PB&C and I can not recommend them highly enough after they have gone above and beyond!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Office 1! To leave a new review of Leaders Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Office 1