Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I would recommend 1st Capital Homes and all of the staff to anyone looking for property in the East London area. Ahmed, our agent, was very supportive, helpful and dedicated to me and my flatmates trying to find a flat to rent. Doing most searching and paperwork from Birmingham it was quite difficult but Ahmed's personal commitment to our case made things so much easier. After losing out on a few properties, Ahmed recommended the flat we currently rent, and gave the very best customer service each step of the way. The other staff are also very friendly and professional and I can honestly say that me and my flatmates are grateful for the hard work they put in.
By: Ahmed
Feb 07, 2012
Dear Ciaran and all, thank you very much for your comments, we 1st Capital Homes will always try our very best to give all our tenants and landlords very best service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1