Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I have had an absolutely terrible experience with Ludlow Thompson. Ever since beginning our move-in, my flatmates have received very poor customer service and lack of follow-through on the part of multiple employees. To begin with, there were problems with our flat ranging from - NOT ENOUGH BEDS in the flat to broken windows and a security system that didn't work. It took several weeks for Ludlow to finally help us get enough beds into the flat. Our inventory was not completed until after the tenancy started - and he discovered fire damage in the property - which was not disclosed to us. We have NEVER received confirmation of our deposit being held in a scheme. Our property manager was changed multiple times - and eventually we were told that Ludlow doesn't manage our property, despite the large sign in front of our house that says they do. Apparently we were on a rent collection scheme the whole time...I have plenty of emails to the contrary.

In Mid-October, we decided we wanted to move to a new property closer to our school - and in keeping with the terms of our lease, attempted to begin a change of tenancy. At this point, we were referred to the head office of Ludlow and attempted many times to contact them to understand the process we needed to take. Twice, we submitted new tenants to Sajeev Patel and did not receive timely responses or complete information, resulting in both of those new prospective tenants looking elsewhere. Sajeev and I spoke several times - each time, he claimed he would speak to the Legal Department on our behalf - and I never heard back from him. He never even contacted our landlord to get approval for the Change of Tenant. I have now submitted my THIRD new tenant- and at this point, was told we had yet another new point of contact. Christine did not call me back or acknowledge my emails, save for very occasional and brief responses that did not address my questions. She did not contact my new tenant, except for when I insisted she do so. To make matters worse, we never received confirmation that any of our rent had been paid and - upon this third attempt to replace ourselves on the lease, discovered that they had listed a portion of our rent as in Arrears since October and never told us. This further hindered our ability to change our tenancy. In the past couple of days, Chrissy had told me she submitted all my new tenant's documents and processed my change of tenant fee - which seemed like a glimmer of hope. HOWEVER, she never made official note of my paying and the tenant has not been contacted by the referencing company. At this point, I have lost a great deal of money due to the mismanagement of our case and am now in danger of losing this THIRD replacement tenant. Ashley Heeks in Customer Care has been doing his best to fix the situation, but at this point I have elected to contact an Attorney to assist me in terminating my relationship with Ludlow Thompson.

I heartily recommend you NEVER use Ludlow Thompson as a tenant - they don't seem to care about their tenants and have wasted my time and money for many months now.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get my name off this lease! Complete my change of tenancy requests by Wednesday AM!
By: Customer Services
Jan 31, 2012
We are really concerned to read this review. Ludlowthompson are aware of both the property and the issue surrounding your need to vacate by sourcing replacements tenants.

I would like to provide further assistance to help resolve the matter.

If you could give us the opportunity to then please email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com quoting reference AARFin1.

I hope you allow us to respond and learn from your feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House