Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
I agreed a viewing in Hampshire for 10am Saturday and informed the agent I would be travelling up from the South West on the morning in question. I arrived in Hampshire at 9.30am and was then called and told they had accepted an offer and promptly cancelled the meeting with 30 minutes to go until my viewing. Upon investigation and admission from someone manning the office on that day they knew about this the day before I travelled but had not called me. I was left with a 3 hour drive back home and I have had no apology since. I have written to John Hodges twice to express my dissatisfaction and he has totally ignored my emails. The lack of customer service is shocking and perhaps they have forgotten who pays their wages? I would avoid using this agent whether you are a landlord or a prospective tenant and I will be ensuring that my friends and colleagues are told likewise. I accept properties come and go however standards of customer service should be constant and Kelway Law are one to avoid.
Apply customer service standards in all your dealings with your clients. In addition an apology with a degree of empathy would have gone a long way to incurring me with a 6 hour wasted drive and ‚£ 50 in petrol.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kelway Law Estate Agents Liphook! To leave a new review of Kelway Law Estate Agents Liphook, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kelway Law Estate Agents Liphook