Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
Let me start by saying that they are the most useless and unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with. I have been chasing my rent for 3 months now and everytime I call I get fobbed off with another story and I get told that the accounts lady is not available.
I have spoken to the accounts lady (christine) only a handle full of times, she is so rude, and does not know how to deal with people, ignores emails and like the other review says she does not know her a** from her elbow. Still chasing my rent to this day and seem to be getting nowhere... I have now started seeking legal advise.

My advice to you is.... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!! The worst experience as a LL and I regret ever putting my property on with them!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Bond Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Bond Office 1