Jan 30,2012
Jan 30,2012
We Let Properties are the best letting agents I have dealt with in Manchester city centre. After some terrible experiences with several other agents in the area it has been refreshing to find one that has reasonable prices, no hidden and excessive costs, and a service that has been delivered consistently to a high standard.

Both apartments I have leased with the company have been well maintained, and any repairs have beeen carried out in a reasonable timeframe when required.

I would absolutely recommend We Let to anyone looking for an apartment in the Manchester city centre area. Wayne, James and Emma have all been excellent and have always gone out of their way to deliver the best service possible, and I look forward to staying with them for a long time to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester