Mar 01,2016
Steven
Ben
By: 'Neil'
Mar 01,2016
Well where do I start with the praise for Steven and his team at Simply Homes?! From the first moment I walked into their firm I was treated to an amazing welcome and a happy friendly service that continued throughout my experience.
Steven is one of life's most joyous of characters and he made the whole selling of my property run as smoothly and pain-free as possible. He chased things for me whenever it was needed and gave the kick up the backside needed to speed the whole process up, when at times, others in my chain were delaying matters.
The pleasant and gentlemanly Ben was also a treat to deal with. He took over the reigns at viewings and was able to obtain a price for my property which no one ever expected. His enthusiasm and sales ability is something to behold and I cannot speak highly enough of him and everything he done throughout. He was always available on the phone and again chased matters for me whenever it was needed.
Overall it goes without saying that I am so pleased I walked into Simply Homes and chose them to sell my property for me. It really has made one of the most stressful times in anyone's life that much easier and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thanks guys for all you have done and good luck.

Cheers Neil and Christina