Jan 29,2012
Jan 29,2012
Great service. First used Hawkins a couple of years ago to buy my first home. Was very pleased with how they handled things so used their Coventry office late 2011 to sell. Can report the sale and move was a success and I've already thanked John, Janet and the team. Professional and friendly from start to finish...got a bit nervewracking towards the end but they did everything to get the sale through.....even doing what the other agents in the chain should have done. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Not sure what happened to the previous reviewer....they all seemed pleasant and professional enough to me. can't say I noticed what clothes they were wearing...I was more interested in the house sale. Thanks again, I've already suggested someone I work with gives you a call!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry! To leave a new review of Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hawkins Estate Agents Coventry