Jan 29,2012
Jan 29,2012

I would recommend this agent on balance, but I did not use them myself and had to make a complaint to them. It was dealt with very effectively and I was given AN APOLOGY and also the agent AGREED TO WAIVE THEIR FEE if I moved into an apartmetn with them. I thought that was very nice and dealt with very well.

So I have left a neutral 3 star review so as not to postive or negative the result but I did want to share my experience.

In short - the complaint was that an appointment was arranged - I was told I would be phoned to confirm the time when he had spoken to the tenant - but it never was. My phone is an iphone so the log cannot be erazed in part - it is total or nothing at all - so I was able to show that no call was ever received by my phone. I don't doubt the man made "a call" but I bet he dialed the wrong number as my phone never received a call.

This would not cause me to make a complaint but for the fact that when I approached the store a girl was in there an had "attitude" towards me as she had said that the aganet was "very upset" with me as I hadn't shown up for my appointment. It was like a teacher telling off a pupil. How dare she talk to me like that. Not even investigating like I had what had happned. She said she had saw the guy try to phone me and when I showed her my phone log suddenly she was lost for words. She also had a radio on and was painting her nails. She was sales too - so wasn't interested in what I had to say and I felt was just rushinmg me out the shop. I certainly wouldn't buy a house for £300,000 from her!

But I made an e-mail complaint and the boss said he dealt with her. I will leave that to them.

I would use Outlook in the future - but perhaps just not that actual office. Their fees are pretty high too. I found myself a place with a different local agency this time.

I will let this go now as resolved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands