Jan 29,2012
Jan 29,2012
As a landlord, I have always managed all my own properties, in the belief that I'd be the best placed to do so. However, last year I employed Ashby Lowery to handle one of my flats. They found me great tenants, a lovely professional middle aged couple. The tenants haven't missed a single rent payment in almost a year and keep the place clean and tidy. The tenants have requested 2 minor bits of work which were both attended to quickly - Ashby Lowery employ a dedicated person who simply organises repairs for landlords. The workman were good and the costs low. I have to say employing a good agent like Ashby Lowery really takes the hassle out of being a landlord and allows me the time to get on with more enjoyable pursuits of living! Trying to manage properties yourself, especially multiple houses, is a false economy, leave it to the professionals! I wholeheartedly recommend Darren and his team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1