Mar 01,2016
Colin
By: 'James'
Mar 01,2016
Right from the start of this process Colin has shown an unfaltering desire to go above and beyond in doing what it took to sell our house and ensure it went through smoothly and according to our timescale.

The valuation on our house was fair based on the condition of it and from instruction through to sale we had a consistent flow of quality viewers.

Once the chain was complete Colin remained completely focused on the sales he was responsible for ( 2 in a chain of 3) and gave me regular updates and always answered his phone. On several occasions he was doing this on his days off.

For various personal reasons it was imperative that we completed on 26th Feb and in my opinion this only happened down to Colin's tenacity and relentless chasing of solicitors.

Colin sold me my first house 16 years ago at another agency and without a doubt I made the right decision to track him down to sell me my second.

He is an asset to his branch and an example to the industry as a whole of what an estate agent should be.
Fees were very fair and extremely well earned.

Northwood