Jan 28,2012
By: 'Graham Johnson, Whitegates'
Jan 28,2012
This was the first time I had let a property out so I was unsure of the process. Initially I was going to contact a variety of estate agents to get a full management service quote then decide who to go with. I rang whitegates and was immediately impressed. I spoke to Graham Johnson who was genuinely interested in helping me, gave me all the info I needed and fantastic customer service. I knew then that I would not ring any other estate agent. If Graham and the other office staff could give such good service to me then I knew that they would be exactly the same when any potential tenants ring or visit to talk about my property. I was extremely confident that I chosen the best estate agent to deal. Throughout the process I had many queries and questions. I never felt uneasy picking up the phone and nothing was too much trouble. As Graham had predicted, within days of advertising my property, I had tenants. It all went very smoothly and I am very happy. Graham was amazing and is a credit to Whitegates. Thank you again.
By: TJ
Jan 28, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our office and in particularly Graham Johnson. I shall pass your lovely comments onto Graham, they are very much appreciated so thank you again.

Whitegates Estate Agents