Jan 28,2012
Jan 28,2012
Avoid the cutsey "these agents are not like Foxtons, they are down to earth, blahdeblah" reviews. Prior to contract signing I said that I was married and would be living in the new property with my wife. At the contract signing they said I was in breach of contract because my wife didn't appear on their contract!, in breach so soon! they provided an amendment, but made the situation so awkward. The deposit we handed over to Peach was only partially deposited by landlord in the DPS. Landlord kept the portion not deposited for reasons with various excuses. Peach claimed no responsibility for what the landlord did with the deposit that we handed to Peach on day one. They delayed in sending out contract and inventory and served us notice to leave on a mid-month, contractually illegal. We took their contract to a property litigation lawyer, who deemed the contact as being riddled with irregularities. Stay as far away from this company as possible, pay the extra and go to a reputable letting agent.
By: Peach Director
Aug 30, 2012
Dear Sir,
If your wife was going to be living at the property, then she should have been on the AST agreement. Tenants often don't wish to put other persons on the AST to avoid paying additional referencing costs ( we use MARAS reference agency ). Often Landlords do request amendments to AST agreements prior to signing, but our agreements are written up but trade software specialists (with specialist Solicitors) who update them on a regular basis. We are not lawyers, therefore do not amend them.
On non managed properties, which I assume this was, Peach used to pay ALL monies received to the Landlord to allocate the deposit to the appropriate scheme they subscribe too. We have now changed that procedure.
I hope this further clarifies, but by all means should you wish me to investigate further, please contact me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peach Properties Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Peach Properties Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peach Properties Shoreditch