Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
My wife and I were looking to rent a flat in north west London. We came across Paramount after serching the net extensivley. The flat we requested to view was in Maida Vale, however, it wasn't suitable. The Paramount Agent was quick off the mark, and suggested a property in South Hampstead, not an area we were familiar with. My wife viewed the property first, and encourgaged me to view it with her. We found the flat, the area and the rent to be highly satisfactory. It was as if the Agent had anticipated all of our 'must haves' and directed us to a home we would be happy living in. We stayed for three years, and throughout that period, Paramount acted professionally, helpfully and reliably. We would highly recommend them as Agents.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London