Feb 27,2016
Alethea
Helen
By: 'Experienced Renter JT'
Feb 27,2016
Having rented for many years, I have experienced varying degrees of professionalism & service when it comes to Estate Agents & their relationship and service to tenants.
However, it's a professional & effective estate agent that get's the level of support in the right balance for both landlord AND tenant and for me, this is where ADM stand out from many others.
ADM had been recommended to me. On my first contact with them they listened to my needs and requirements for the type of property I was looking for keeping me in the loop about what was available.
Cut to the quip - my ideal property was found. Their support in the run up to moving in and since has been A1. Anything reported to them get's sorted straight away with the landlord chased if not done asap. If I ever move again, I will ask Alethea to source me a new property as I'm happy to stay with them purely for the excellent service they provide. I cannot say enough good things about them & would recommend them to anyone else !

ADM Residential Estate Agents