Feb 04,2009
Feb 04,2009
I also feel that the service provided by this company is non existent.I have never seen any work being done at all!. To top it all they are now trying to charge me for six months that my house wasn't even built and six months that I lived on a building site with no roads, street lights, play areas basically nothing except the houses that me and my neighbours lived in. I have had the time to look into this more as I am stuck indoors because our road is like an ice rink as our estate has had no type of grit at all. My partner is currently in contact with several of our neighbours via Facebook who are refusing to pay the trumped up charges.I don't mind paying for a service if one is provided. I hope this company goes bust soon'

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1