Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
Paramount Properties assisted me firstly finding the most appropriate property for my needs. This was undertaken by Mark Durban and this was achieved with excellent advice and customer service throughout the rental process, with clear explanations if needed at every stage making my search for a rental property very easy.

During my tenancy, the issues arising from the property were dealt with by Hayley Hills very quickly, through clear and concise communications and feasible timescales explained and adhered too.

At the end of my tenancy, Mark and Hayley explained the process and everything went smoothly due to the preparation Mark and Hayley undertook. They also went beyond the service expected and arranged for utility credits to be issued directly to me without any hassle.

Overall, Mark and Hayley were great throughout the whole process and therefore I give them.....10!!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London