Feb 26,2016
Lesley Cornish
By: 'Dawn'
Feb 26,2016
I first met Lesley when she was working at a different agency. At that time she was always very approachable, helpful and very professional and she did a super job of renting out my house for me. It didn't stop there and she has continued to support me in spite of my opting to manage the on-going let for myself; going above the call of duty to continue to advise me when minor issues have occurred with the tenants. Lesley has chosen to start up her own agency and I believe this has been a very sensible decision - it has enabled her to work autonomously using her initiative to the full to develop effective and efficient processes and protocols. I am now working with her again to arrange a contract for a new property. She's been just great - working under a lot of pressure to a very tight timescale for me. Nothing has been too much trouble and I would thoroughly recommend her to any future landlord.
Very competitive.