Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
6 people found
this helpful
Have just lost sale of my flat due to "extortionate" service charge. Property Manager R.Dendy does his best to explain (in my opinion) their highwayman tactics. Our fire alarm system has been faulty for the last 2 plus years and they have gaily paid call out charges without checking that the problem has been fixed, which it hasn't. A new part apparently needed to be ordered but was never sanctioned as went to wrong dept. Refund from electricity company has disappeared into the ether but apparenetly has been credited back to us!!! Have paid them since January £1,69l.00 and I live in a low cost flat!!! Any idea how to get rid of them (legally)?
What agent could do to change your mind?
Attached Files
Was this helpful? Yes
By: BlocMan Block Management
Feb 28, 2012
We can help you. Please check out our web site or call us. www.BlocMan.co.uk
There is a process called Right to Manage which forces the landlord to hand control over to you the leaseholders. You can then appoint an agent like BlocMan,
By: No. 6
Jan 26, 2012
I like the comment "(legally)"..........Yes I often thought about that phrase myself when we after 19 months finally got rid of them. There are now on this site some PM companies who offer a "real" service.Please have a look and my thoughts are with you.

Agent Response / Add a Comment

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review.

OM Property Management

Marlborough House Wigmore Place Luton

08453 370272

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Sell or Rent Your Home