Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
Marsh & Parsons have managed my property for 13 years and the first 8 were great I dealt with just one property manager. For the past 5 years since Foxtons bought them out it has gone from bad to worse, I have had to deal with up to 4 different managers in one year. the result being in a deterioration in the condition of my house and in any relationship with the tenant. When work needs to be done, and I mean expensive stuff to my house, like repair of damp patches and room redecoration, no one checks the work before the job gets paid. I then inspect and see substandard work done without a leg to stand on. I ask to get things done and I return a year later and find that northing has happen.. There is no accountability, They do not care. They just take the money & run. They all talk a good story and there is never any follow up, especially when I have complained. Do not ever allow them to managed your property they are below sub standard. All their good people run off to better companies.
Their arrogance manifested itself in them never even bothering to come back to me to listen to my complaints. The don't give a toss about their customers.
By: Peter Rollings
Feb 13, 2012
Firstly, thank you ‘polite note’ for putting the record straight!

Secondly, ‘disgruntled landlord’ I’m obviously very disappointed to read your review. At Marsh & Parsons, we take formal complaints extremely seriously – so naturally, I would like to get to the bottom of how this has happened. Finally, just for your reference, the members of staff you mentioned, left our company some five years ago.

Please feel free to contact me on prollings@marshandparsons.co.uk

Peter Rollings, Chief Executive, Marsh & Parsons
By: Polite Note
Jan 26, 2012
Just for the record, M&P were NEVER bought by Foxtons. They were bought by Sherry Fitzgerald who recently sold their majority shareholding to LSLi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 6! To leave a new review of Marsh & Parsons Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marsh & Parsons Office 6