Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
I went to HomeZone to find a tenant for my vacant property because I knew Jane had moved there having previously worked on my behalf on a couple of occasions at another agency.
The HomeZone service was efficient, transparent and pretty speedy given the state of the market at the time.
Jane's experience and knowledge is apparent in her approach to me as the landlord and to potential tenants, instilling a sense of confidence in the whole process. All the various checks were done with efficiency, the valuation was honest, and communication was prompt and friendly. Back up admin from HomeZone was efficient, honest and transparent.
I was very happy with Jane's work on my behalf, and the overall HomeZone service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham! To leave a new review of Homezone Property Services Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homezone Property Services Beckenham