Wilkins Hammond
5/5, 1 reviews
100% recommended
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“I am actually a prospective tennant to be more accurate ......”

By: 'Dark left behind'
Feb 04,2009
I am actually a prospective tennant to be more accurate but have been through the initial assessment processes to become one. Efficient, pleasant, obliging, effective communication sum up the office staff with shom I have Dealt over recent weeks - even when I did not get the answer I would have preferred (relating to the installation of a telephone line) I always felt my position was understood and considered.

Opening Hours
Address

Wilkins Hammond
Devon House, 28 Glumangate
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
S40 1TX

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“I am actually a prospective tennant to be more accurate ......”

By: 'Dark left behind'
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure